Here you can find some frequently asked questions and answers
Do you ship Worldwide?
We ship to US,UK and Canada
How long does shipping take?
US – Once your order is placed please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to be processed and shipped. Custom ordered products take 14-21 business days to be made before they ship. Once your order has been processed you will receive a tracking number. Once your tracking number has been received allow 2-4 business days for your package to arrive. All orders must be signed for.
International – Once your order is placed please allow 2-5 business days for in stock items to be processed and shipped. Custom ordered products take 14-21 business days to be made before they ship. Once your order has been processed you will receive a tracking number. Shipping varies can take 7 days +
Is Overnight Shipping an option?
It is not. Our standard shipping options are the only ones available.
How do I maintain my extensions?
- Always co-wash before installing extensions
- Always comb extensions starting from the ends working your way up.
- Do not scratch or aggressively style/brush handmade lace wigs, frontal, or closure pieces.
- AVOID ALCOHOL BASED PRODUCTS TO AVOID DRYING OUT YOUR INVESTMENT
- Keep your hair clean by co-washing it at least once a week. This is done by applying a deep conditioner to your extensions then rinsing it out with lukewarm water.
- Use sulfate free shampoo and conditioner only. We personally recommend Avanti brand Silicon Mix shampoo and conditioner.
- Gently towel dry to remove excess water then air dry.
- Do not sleep with wet hair.
- Use a light leave in conditioner and or coconut oil spray. Apply minimally to avoid build up.
- Wrap your hair at night with a silk scarf/bonnet or use
Can I return or exchange my in stock or custom products?
There are no refunds on any items purchased. Exchanges can be made on in stock items within 7 days of purchase. No refunds or exchanges can be made for custom products. Please email email@example.com regarding any concerns and to process an exchange. Custom units are allowed up to 2 revisions. Time frames for revisions can vary. Customer will be responsible for shipping and handling.
Lace Closure Wig vs. Lace Frontal Wig vs. Full Lace Wig?
A Lace Closure Wig is made up of 2 or more bundles of weft hair and a 3.5 x 4 free parting lace closure piece. These units are typically handmade. A Lace Frontal Wig is made up 2 or more bundles of weft hair and a 13×4 or 13×6 free parting lace frontal piece. These units are typically handmade. A Full Lace Wig is made up of individual strands of hair ventilated into a swiss lace wig cap. These units are always hand made. The entire cap is free parting.
How many oz. are your bundles? How many bundles do I need for a sew-in?
Our bundles are 95-100 g or 3.35-3.5 oz’s each.
14″-16″ = 2 bundles, 18″-20″= 3 bundles, & 22″-26″= 4 bundles.
Can you re-use frontal's / closures? How long do they last?
Yes you can. Closures / frontal’s can last 6 months+. We encourage you to be gentle with your frontal’s / closures so you can use them for multiple installs. Please do not brush or scratch at your closure. Gently detangle hair. What are bleached knots? Bleached knots are for lace frontal’s / closures. This technique allows the closure to appear more realistic by dying the knots at the base of the material to a flesh tone color. This however can cause premature shedding and will cause the unit to be more fragile.
Measurement Chart For Wigs